[tor-qa] TBB QA: tor-0.2.2.37

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Sat Jun 9 17:54:16 UTC 2012

Testing: tor-browser-gnu-linux-x86_64-2.2.37-1-dev-en-US.tar.gz
Platform: Fedora 16
Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black

TBB Launches successfully — OK
Connects to the Tor network — OK
Browser toolbars and menus work. Tab dragging works. — OK
All extensions are present and functional — OK
Web browsing works as expected: (mixed results)
  decloak.net: Returned 200 OK and an empty response
  deanonymizer.com: Timed out (repeatedly)
  ip-test.info: OK
  ha.ckers.org/mr-t: Said I wasn't using Tor. Else OK
  html5demos.com/web-socket: OK (Socket closed)
  samy.pl/evercookie: OK (new identity clears cookie)

Other: Computer became unresponsive several times during TBB use. No
definite pattern noticed. Also, I encountered a lot more timeouts than I
have ever seen before (though this could just be Comcast having issues).

—Sam

--
Sam Whited
pub 4096R/EC2C9934