[tor-qa] [urgent] new packages available for Tor 0.2.3.25 and 0.2.4.6-alpha

Erinn Clark erinn at torproject.org
Sun Dec 2 20:32:34 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Due to a variety of reasons these packages have been very delayed, but they're
available now and I would sincerely appreciate if I could get feedback about
them as soon as possible. I will be releasing them tomorrow, Dec. 3, around
20:00 UTC unless I hear about showstopper bugs by then.

The 0.2.3.25 packages have a new Tor stable release (yay!), as well as a new
Vidalia 0.2.21 and the latest Firefox 10.0.11esr. Please pay special attention
to any interaction between Tor and Vidalia and run things for a while to make
sure nothing funny happens.

Packages: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/stable/2.3.25-1/
sha256sums: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/stable/2.3.25-1/sha256sums-0.2.3.25.txt.asc

There's also a bunch of new alpha packages and I'd love if people could make
sure the obfsproxy bundles still work as well as the old ones:

Packages: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/alpha/2.4.6-alpha/
sha256sums: https://people.torproject.org/~erinn/qa/alpha/2.4.6-alpha/sha256sums-0.2.4.6-alpha.txt.asc

Thanks,
Erinn