[tor-qa] new stable TBBs available for testing

Colin C. admin at insecure-complexity.com
Wed Aug 29 22:56:41 UTC 2012

Just as an addition to that, if you only want to return HTML5 compatible
videos on your searches try adding &webm=1 to the search in the address
bar. The other thing that may be happening if the video is HTML5 compatible
and still comes up as unavailable is NoScript blocking the page "Object".

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Runa A. Sandvik <runa at torproject.org>wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Katya Titov <kattitov at yandex.com> wrote:
> >  - HTML5 videos DO NOT work (YouTube, "This video is currently
> >    unavailable") (Mind you, I switched back to the former version
> >    and had the same problem, so this may be a YouTube thing.)
>
> I believe HTML5 videos with no ads will work just fine, but videos
> with ads will fail because the ads are not HTML5.
>
> --
> Runa A. Sandvik

- Phoul