[tor-project] Nina's Monthly Status Report, June 2024

Nina nina13 at riseup.net
Mon Jul 8 21:18:24 UTC 2024

Hi! Below is my June’24 report!

In June, I resolved 735 tickets:
On Telegram (@TorProjectSupportBot) - 455
On RT (frontdesk at tpo) - 264
On WhatsApp (+447421000612) - 13
and on Signal (+17787431312) - 3.

In June, I helped Russian-speaking users bypass censorship: I shared
bridges and instructions and assisted with using them and
troubleshooting; I also collected user feedback.

The major event of June wasthe release of Tor Browser 13.5. To prepare
for the release, I updated all the user support templates in Russian to
include new features and new menu options.

Also, after the release, I monitored user feedback, where the main issue
with the new release was Tor Browser notifications on Android (with
speed and Tor circuit) not working after the update [1]. This work is
still in process.

I monitor user feedback on our services to notify the Anti-censorship
Team when necessary [2].

I continue to take part in investigating the issue of Tor bridges not
working in Tails in Russia [3].

[1]
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/applications/tor-browser/-/issues/42589
[2]