[tor-project] Rhatto's Monthly Status Report, July 2024

rhatto rhatto at torproject.org
Thu Aug 1 18:48:20 UTC 2024

Hi all :)

This is my monthly status report for July 2024 with the main relevant
activities I have done or was involved during the period.

## 1. Development

* Onionbalance: the v2 codebase was finally removed (thanks @federico!):
  https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/onion-services/onionbalance/-/merge_requests/16

## 2. Support

* Update your bookmarks! The Onion Service Ecosystem docs has a new canonical URL:
  https://onionservices.torproject.org

  Thanks gus and lavamind for support and advice for finding a new location
  for these docs.

  Details at
  https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/onion-services/ecosystem/-/issues/1

## 3. Organization

* Most of my time was used in improving workflows and on general planning.

* Ongoing sponsored work with deployment, maintenance and monitoring of Onion
  Services.

--
Silvio Rhatto
pronouns he/him