[tor-project] Tomorrow's All Hands Meeting - 16:00 UTC - Wednesday, November 15th

Tyler Corn tyler at torproject.org
Tue Nov 14 14:40:56 UTC 2023

Hi everyone!

We have our Hackweek retrospective at tomorrow's All Hands meeting
(Wednesday, November 15th).  Each project's presenter(s) will have 5
minutes or so to talk about the work done and any next steps.

Action items:
(1) Re: projects that you worked on, presenters, please be prepared to
discuss the work done and next steps, add comments about status of
projects in Gitlab, and also close the issue;

(2) Re: projects that weren't picked up/worked on last week, please go
ahead and close those issues in Gitlab; and lastly

(3) See the link for the Hackweek retrospective pad below.  Please take
a few moments to collect your thoughts about: (a) what went well with
Hackweek?; (b) what didn't go so well and the challenges?; and (c) what
could we try to do differently in the future?  Got them gathered?
Good!  Now add them to the pad below :)

https://pad.riseup.net/p/AWQ8DisjSVnu9leO90Xo-HackweekRetrospective-keep

If we have time after presentations, we'll go through the retrospective
pad comments.

Thanks everyone!  See you at the All Hands!

Best,
Tyler