[tor-project] Rhatto's Monthly Status Report, December 2022

rhatto rhatto at torproject.org
Wed Jan 4 12:40:40 UTC 2023

Hi all :)

This is my monthly status report for December 2022 with the main activities I
have done during the period.

## 0. Planning

Helped with team planning regarding upcoming Onion Service work.

Part of this is already available at The Onion Plan:
https://tpo.pages.torproject.net/onion-services/onionplan

## 1. Onion MkDocs

Created Onion MkDocs, a template for Tor documentation:

* https://rhatto.pages.torproject.net/onion-mkdocs
* https://gitlab.torproject.org/rhatto/onion-mkdocs

## 2. EOTK Log Parser

Improved scripts to fetch logs from S3 buckets at the EOTK Log Parser,
a tool/library to parse anonymized NGINX access logs from EOTK instances:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/onion-services/eotk-log-parser

## 3. Sponsor 123

I've also done the regular Sponsor 123 deployments, monitoring, maintenance and
development.

--
Silvio Rhatto
pronouns he/him