[tor-project] New Tor t-shirt, canvas tote bag + all donations being matched 1:1

Al Smith smith at torproject.org
Fri Oct 14 20:10:12 UTC 2022

Hi Tor people!

I’m excited to announce that from now until the end of the year, all
donations to the Tor Project <https://torproject.org> (a 501(c)(3)
nonprofit) will be matched, 1:1, by Friends of Tor
<https://blog.torproject.org/powered-by-privacy> (up to $100,000). That
means if you donate $25, it becomes $50, for example.*
*

This is part of our annual fundraiser
<https://blog.torproject.org/powered-by-privacy/>, the time during the
year where we raise the important resources needed to power Tor.

For your donation, you can receive some pretty great Tor swag: stickers
(new designs included!), t-shirts (new!), hoodies, and this year, a new
canvas tote bag.

You can get one or all of these gifts by making a donation to the Tor
Project at https://donate.torproject.org. Thanks for making Tor possible!

Other ways to make a gift:

  * *Can you make a recurring commitment?* Set up a monthly donation
    <https://torproject.org/donate/donate-bp1-pbp>.
  * *Do you have a company or organization that uses Tor or believes in
    Tor?* Become a member <https://torproject.org/about/membership>.
  * *Does your company match donations made by employees?* Make a
    donation and file the paperwork with your organization so they match
    your gift.
  * *Do you have cryptocurrency to give?* We can accept donations in ten
    different coins <https://donate.torproject.org/cryptocurrency>.
  * *None of these options fit? *Spread the word!

Cheers,

Al

--
Al Smith (they/them)