[tor-project] Nina's Monthly Status Report, April 2022

nina13 at riseup.net nina13 at riseup.net
Thu May 5 12:27:38 UTC 2022

Hi, that's my monthly report for April 2022

   Telegram tickets answered and solved - 554
   Tickets received by email (frontdesk) answered and solved - 189
   Total: 743

This month I took part in the Samsung S22 bug investigation[1] and
spotted some issues with cdr.link[2]. Fortunately, minor ones.

In April, we managed to get some feedback on censorship in
Turkmenistan[3] and test some ways to circumvent it. Private bridges
worked best.

This month @ggus, @championquizzer, and I had a Ticket triage and
backlog session for frontdesk tickets.

I put some effort into educating as many users as possible about our bot
https://t.me/@getbridgesbot so that they could get bridges anytime and
immediately. That makes their experience using Tor Browser better and
gives us more space to communicate with alpha-testers.

[1] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/applications/fenix/-/issues/40216
[2] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/community/support/-/issues/40078
[3]
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/censorship-analysis/-/issues/40024