[tor-project] Tomorrow: Tor Monthly Localization Hangout!

emma peel emma.peel at riseup.net
Thu Mar 17 08:40:00 UTC 2022

ey there!

Remember that tomorrow we have the monthly Tor Localization Hangout!

Every 3rd Friday of the month the Tor L10n Team meets to translate together, share tricks, have fun while translating, meet fellow translators, and find out about the l10n priorities for the Tor Project.

NEXT HANGOUT: Friday March 18th  - from 12 UTC onwards

Come join us on the Localization Hangout, from Noon UTC, on the #tor-l10n channel in OFTC.

(you can also use Element https://element.io/ to connect: #tor-l10n:matrix.org)

At 13 UTC we will make a call on Big Blue Button: https://tor.meet.coop/emm-qmu-8o2-d2w

Tomorrow we will learn about bugs, reporting, and the bugtracker!
What are bugs, how to report them, interesting projects in gitlab for translators.

More information:
https://community.torproject.org/localization/hangouts/