[tor-project] Nina's Monthly Status Report, May 2022

nina13 at riseup.net nina13 at riseup.net
Thu Jun 2 11:27:12 UTC 2022

Hi, everyone,
This is my Status report for May 2022.

As usual, I focused on user support for Russian users.

   - Telegram channel (@TorProjectSupportBot): 514
   - Email (frontdesk at tpo): 188
   Total: 702 tickets were successfully resolved.

Also, in May, I took part in the "Become an Alpha Tester" campaign,
helping with the English-to-Russian translation of social media texts
like tweets[1], forum posts[2], and, also, user support templates[3].

Taking part in the campaign, I collected feedback from Russian-speaking
alpha-testers, and I spotted a minor issue with the Help button[4]. And
I also found a problem with some fonts in a stable version of the Tor
Browser[5].

Due to retiring the old Zammad/cdr.link instance, I took part in testing
the new one [6].

I added an article to the frontdesk with bridges for Turkmenistan as we
started to get more requests about this country:
https://metrics.torproject.org/userstats-bridge-combined.html?start=2022-03-03&end=2022-06-01&country=tm

As the Tor Project took part in the DemHack Hackathon in Russia, I
translated a tweet for our account [7].

[1] https://twitter.com/torproject/status/1525097804351344641
[2] https://forum.torproject.net/t/become-an-alpha-tester/31
[3]