[tor-project] Cecylia's Monthly Status Report, June 2022

Cecylia Bocovich cohosh at torproject.org
Fri Jul 1 16:24:55 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

This is my status report for contract work in June 2022.

1. Onboard itchyonion on sponsor 28 deliverables:

    * Answered questions about the code base for our s28 deliverables

2. Conjure pluggable transport for Tor

    * Updated the test environment for Conjure to be fully automated [0]

    * Finished writing a MVP for both the client and bridge side of the
Conjure PT [1]

    * Met and discussed a deployment plan with the Conjure researchers
at CU Boulder

    * Deployed a Conjure bridge for testing purposes [2]

    * Got the client working with the production Conjure station and
deployed bridge [3]

I'll be sending an email soon with more information on how to test out
Conjure+Tor for yourselves :)

Thanks!
- Cecylia

[0] https://gitlab.torproject.org/cohosh/phantombox