[tor-project] Changes to UX Team meetings in 2022

Duncan Russell duncan at botany.studio
Mon Jan 10 17:21:11 UTC 2022

Happy new year everyone!

As the User Experience Team here at the Tor Project grows, our team meetings will be changing as follows:
UX Team meetings will be moving back to a weekly frequency with a new meeting being held each Tuesday, starting tomorrow.
The time for our meetings is changing from 1400 UTC to 1700 UTC to better accommodate the timezones the team is distributed across.
A new pad for our meetings can be found here: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-ux-team-2022-keep <https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-ux-team-2022-keep>
That means our next UX Team meeting will be held on Tuesday January 11th at 1700 UTC in #tor-meeting, and will repeat weekly thereafter.

Due to the increased frequency I won’t be sending individual reminders for each meeting any longer, however the minutes and logs will continue to be emailed round post-meeting like usual.

Remember, User Experience team meetings are an open space for discussion around ethical user research, user interface design and the user experience of privacy-enhancing products.

See you soon!

Duncan

***

Duncan Larsen-Russell