[tor-project] reminder: bullseye upgrades batch coming next week

Antoine Beaupré anarcat at torproject.org
Wed Apr 27 15:25:16 UTC 2022

Reminder: the bullseye upgrade run is continuing in May.

We therefore are probably going to resume upgrades of the rest of the
cluster *next week*. The machines in this batch are:

> bacula-director-01
> bungei
> carinatum
> check-01
> crm-ext-01
> crm-int-01
> fallax
> gettor-01
> gitlab-02
> henryi
> majus
> mandos-01
> materculae
> meronense
> neriniflorum
> nevii
> onionbalance-01
> onionbalance-02
> onionoo-backend-01
> onionoo-backend-02
> onionoo-frontend-01
> onionoo-frontend-02
> polyanthum
> rude
> staticiforme
> subnotabile

If you have any concern about those servers being upgraded, do let us
know.

A copy of the original RFC follows.

Thanks!

a.