[tor-project] More resources required for Snowflake bridge

Al Smith smith at torproject.org
Mon Apr 4 15:11:34 UTC 2022

On 3/27/22 7:23 PM, David Fifield wrote:
> Thanks to the help of friends and donors, we've been able to bootstrap getting the bridge onto better hardware (since 2022-03-16), and have begun a process of putting it on a long-term stable host.

David, if you further assistance in the future, or need to signal boost
a fundraising page (Open Collective,[1] maybe?), please feel free to
reach out to me directly or to send another message to the list--we
could share this with Tor donors who may not be on this list and/or on
Tor social.

Thanks for everything you do to run this piece of Snowflake.

Al

[1] https://opencollective.com/