[tor-project] BBC Tor sites are now available on V3 Onion URL

Abdallah al-Salmi - BBC Abdallah.al-Salmi01 at bbc.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 13:04:11 UTC 2021

 We are delighted to announce that BBC websites (News, Persian, Chinese and many more) are now available on a V3 Onion URL:

 https://www.bbcnewsd73hkzno2ini43t4gblxvycyac5aw4gnv7t2rccijh7745uqd.onion/

To get straight to the desired service, just add its name at the end

 e.g. for BBC Persian ==> /Persian; for BBC Chinese --> /chinese;  for BBC Food --> /food ..etc

 This is also to thank Alec Muffett for his work on EOTK and his great help in migrating our V2 service.

Abdallah al-Salmi | Strategy Analyst | @abdallaBBC | WSG Distribution |
BBC | 1st Floor | Wogan House | London | W1A 1AA | Mobile: 078 94 80 5423 | PGP key ID: 0X3D1436B7