[tor-project] Privacy is a human right - Tor fundraising campaign

Al Smith smith at torproject.org
Mon Oct 25 21:10:39 UTC 2021

Hello Tor world!

We have just launched the Tor Project’s annual year-end fundraising
campaign! This year, our theme is simple: Privacy is a Human Right. You
can see the campaign live on https://torproject.org and
https://donate.torproject.org. You’ll also see campaign graphics on
about:tor when you update Tor Browser.

With this campaign comes new swag and an opportunity to support Tor and
its power to help people everywhere exercise their human right to privacy.

Plus, every donation to the Tor Project during this campaign will be
matched, 1:1, by the Friends of Tor, up to $150,000. That means your
contributions are doubled! Read more about the campaign and Friends of
Tor here: https://blog.torproject.org/privacy-is-a-human-right

Be on the lookout for events, giveaways, and new merch available from
now until December 31.  And be sure to check out
https://donate.torproject.org for the new t-shirt and hoodie designs,
because personally, they are some of my favorite so far.

You can help the success of our campaign by making a donation, sharing
this message, or amplifying what the Tor Project’s account does on
Twitter / Mastodon / Instagram / LinkedIn / Facebook. Sharing makes a
huge impact!

Thanks for your support. I look forward to hearing what you think about
the campaign!

Al

--
Al Smith (they/them)