[tor-project] Invitation to Tor's Hackweek from March 29th to April 2nd

Gaba gaba at torproject.org
Wed Mar 10 21:09:34 UTC 2021

Hi Tor people!

During the last week of March, the Tor Project is running a hackweek.
The idea is to promote small projects that can be wrapped up in 5 days.
We  have a list of projects proposed by people from the Tor community
and are open to any other project people may want to propose.

You can find the list of projects (as well as other info) in
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/community/hackweek

For each project, you will find information on who is
coordinating/leading it, what is the project about and a pad where you
can add yourself to if you are interested in it.  Write your name under
the section "Team". Each team will meet in IRC or BBB and coordinate
work through the week. On Friday each team will demo the work they did
during the week.

On Monday March 29th, we are going to hold an open session to present
the projects people are going to work on.

cheers,
gaba

--
pronouns she/her/they
GPG Fingerprint EE3F DF5C AD91 643C 21BE  8370 180D B06C 59CA BD19