[tor-project] February 2021 Tor DEMO Day - (Open) Call for proposals

gus gus at torproject.org
Tue Feb 23 18:26:04 UTC 2021

Dear all,

Tor Demo day will happen tomorrow, Wednesday 24 1600 UTC:
https://tor.meet.coop/gus-tvm-llm-bem

Presentations:

- Collecting User Feedback and Tor user support - Joydeep
- FlashFlow: A Secure Speed Test for Tor - pastly
- SAT Addresses in Tor Browser - pastly
- Anonymous Ticket System - Maria and ahf
- Wahay: An easy-to-use, secure and decentralized conference call
  application - Rafael
- Reproducible Builds of Tor Browser on Cirrus CI - Jeremy Rand

See you all tomorrow!

cheers,
Gus