[tor-project] Anti-censorship meeting notes, 15 April 2021
cohosh at torproject.org
Fri Apr 16 14:20:23 UTC 2021
Here are our meeting logs:
and our meeting pad:
Anti-censorship work meeting pad
Next meeting: Thursday April 15th 16:00 UTC
Weekly meetings, every Thursday at 16:00 UTC, in #tor-meeting at OFTC
(channel is logged while meetings are in progress)
== Goal of this meeting ==
Weekly checkin about the status of anti-censorship work at Tor.
Coordinate collaboration between people/teams on anti-censorship at Tor.
== Links to Useful documents ==
Our anti-censorship roadmap:
The anti-censorship team's wiki page:
Past meeting notes can be found at:
Tickets that need reviews: from sponsors we are working on:
All needs review tickets:
Public bug-reporting pad:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-anti-censorship-bugs-keep <-- we have
anonymous tickets handling now. Let's see which anti-censorship repos to
== Announcements ==
== Discussion ==
A new reading for reading group?
== Actions ==
March 2021 monthly report: https://pad.riseup.net/p/s_4y64GAf7y7foF_IKEK
== Interesting links ==
== Reading group ==
We will discuss "" on
Questions to ask and goals to have:
What aspects of the paper are questionable?
Are there immediate actions we can take based on this work?
Are there long-term actions we can take based on this work?
Is there future work that we want to call out, in hopes that others
will pick it up?
== Updates ==
- What you worked on this week.
- What you are planning to work on next week.
- Something you need help with.
cecylia (cohosh): last updated 2020-04-15
- finished setting up new domain fronting provider for snowflake and
- opened tor#40360
- reviewed docker-obfs4-bridge!2
- updated obfs4 bridge docker setup instructions
- reviewed gettorweb!5
- created a survival guide and wiki documentation page for Moat:
- s28 quarterly report
- added burmese locale for snowflake (snowflake-webext#25)
- tuned prometheus alerts for bridgestrap
- worked on report of Tor blocking in Belarus
- talked to OONI about their snowflake reachability tests
- finish writing and post report on Tor blocking in Belarus
- use json for client-broker interaction (snowflake#29293)
- revise prometheus alerts for snowflake (snowflake#40024)
- congestion logging patches for snowflake#40026
- configure prometheus alert to be plaintext emails (tpa/team#40214)
- install our snowflake app on android and try it out for a few days
Needs help with:
- review of snowflake!31
- getting back up to speed
- follow ups to #33365
- start on #31201
- snowflake CDN accounting
- commented on snowflake broker prometheus exporter
- reviewed snowflake broker CDN change
- look at PT v2 branch
-Been busy with university stuff for the last few weeks
-Work on bridgebox for rdsys
-More research on httpt #4
- Submitted MR for bridgestrap issue #14
- Finish bridgestrap #14
- Find new issue to work on
Help with: -
More information about the tor-project