[tor-project] Anti-censorship meeting notes, 8 April 2021
david at bamsoftware.com
Thu Apr 8 16:46:47 UTC 2021
Anti-censorship work meeting pad
Next meeting: Thursday April 8th 16:00 UTC
Weekly meetings, every Thursday at 16:00 UTC, in #tor-meeting at OFTC (channel is logged while meetings are in progress)
== Goal of this meeting ==
Weekly checkin about the status of anti-censorship work at Tor.
Coordinate collaboration between people/teams on anti-censorship at Tor.
== Links to Useful documents ==
* Our anti-censorship roadmap:
* Roadmap: https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/anti-censorship/-/boards
* The anti-censorship team's wiki page:
* Past meeting notes can be found at:
* Tickets that need reviews: from sponsors we are working on:
* All needs review tickets: https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/anti-censorship/-/merge_requests?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=opened&assignee_id=None
* Sponsor 30
* Sponsor 28
* must-do tickets: https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/-/milestones/10
* possible tickets: https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/-/issues?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=opened&label_name%5b%5d=Sponsor%2028&milestone_title=None
* Public bug-reporting pad:
* https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-anti-censorship-bugs-keep <-- we have anonymous tickets handling now. Let's see which anti-censorship repos to include.
== Announcements ==
== Discussion ==
== Actions ==
== Interesting links ==
== Reading group ==
* We will discuss "" on
* Questions to ask and goals to have:
* What aspects of the paper are questionable?
* Are there immediate actions we can take based on this work?
* Are there long-term actions we can take based on this work?
* Is there future work that we want to call out, in hopes that others will pick it up?
== Updates ==
- What you worked on this week.
- What you are planning to work on next week.
- Something you need help with.
cecylia (cohosh): last updated 2020-04-01
- fixed snowflake CI (snowflake#40026)
- updated tor browser binaries for GetTor
- reviewed docker-obfs4-bridge!2
- reviewed emma#4
- responded to microsoft azure shutting down domain fronting
- set up domain fronting for snowflake on fastly
- worked on anti-censorhsip alerts for hackweek
- Opened MR for webrtc update in Tor Browser (tor-browser-build#40261)
- more hackweek stuff
- more domain fronting stuff
- afk mostly next week except for a few meetings and emergencies
- connect bridgedb to rdsys (rdsys#12)
- congestion logging patches for snowflake#40026
- install our snowflake app on android and try it out for a few days
- prepare snowflake for sponsor 28 evaluations
Needs help with:
- review of snowflake!31
- review of snowflake!32
- review of tor-browser-build!251
- getting back up to speed
- follow ups to #33365
- start on #31201
- snowflake CDN accounting https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/team/-/wikis/Snowflake-costs
- commented on snowflake broker prometheus exporter https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/pluggable-transports/snowflake/-/merge_requests/32
- reviewed snowflake broker CDN change https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/pluggable-transports/snowflake/-/merge_requests/33
- look at PT v2 branch https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/pluggable-transports/snowflake/-/merge_requests/31
-Been busy with university stuff for the last few weeks
-Work on bridgebox for rdsys
-More research on httpt #4
- Submitted MR for bridgestrap issue #14
- Finish bridgestrap #14
- Find new issue to work on
Help with: -
More information about the tor-project