[tor-project] minutes from the sysadmin
anarcat at torproject.org
Wed Apr 7 15:06:25 UTC 2021
This is a short email to let people know that TPA meetings are suspended
for a while, as we are running under limited staff. I figured I would
still send you those delicious metrics of the month and short updates
like this to keep people informed of the latest.
# Metrics of the month
* hosts in Puppet: 87, LDAP: 90, Prometheus exporters: 141
* number of Apache servers monitored: 28, hits per second: 0
* number of Nginx servers: 2, hits per second: 2, hit ratio: 0.87
* number of self-hosted nameservers: 6, mail servers: 7
* pending upgrades: 0, reboots: 1
* average load: 1.04, memory available: 1.98 TiB/2.74 TiB, running processes: 569
* bytes sent: 269.96 MB/s, received: 162.58 MB/s
* [GitLab tickets]: 138 tickets including...
* open: 0
* icebox: 106
* backlog: 22
* next: 7
* doing: 4
* (closed: 2225)
[Gitlab tickets]: https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/tpa/team/-/boards
Note that the Apache exporter broke because of a fairly dumb error
introduced in february, so we do not have the right "hits per second"
stats there. Gory details of that bug live in:
# Quote of the week
"Quoting. It's hard."
Okay, I just made that one up, but yeah, that was a silly one.
torproject.org system administration
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 487 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tor-project