[tor-project] looking for organizer for next DEMO day at the end of May

Gaba gaba at torproject.org
Mon Apr 5 17:19:43 UTC 2021

Hey!

We are looking for somebody to organize next DEMO Day on May 26th.

DEMO days are usually an hour long full of 5 minutes presentations.
Each presentation is of something related to the Tor ecosystem. You can
take a look at the last demo day we had in February  in
https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-demo-day-february-2021-keep

If you are interested in putting this together please send me a message
to gaba at torproject dot org.

thanks,
gaba
--
pronouns she/her/they
GPG Fingerprint EE3F DF5C AD91 643C 21BE  8370 180D B06C 59CA BD19