[tor-project] hackweek DEMO day starting at 15UTC on Friday 2nd

Gaba gaba at torproject.org
Thu Apr 1 13:59:16 UTC 2021

Hi people!

Hope you all had a great week! We are going to be doing a demo of all
the projects that people worked on during this hackweek. It will be at
15UTC tomorrow Friday.

You can look at the projects and find the url for the lounge in
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/community/hackweek/

see you tomorrow,
gaba