[tor-project] Network health meeting notes, 4 May 2020

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Tue May 5 07:06:30 UTC 2020

Hi!

We just had a short sync yesterday about network health work. You can
find the IRC log at:

http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2020/tor-meeting.2020-05-04-17.59.log.txt

There was no pad involved this time, so no notes from it. Moreover, this
was the last network-health meeting for quite some time I suspect as we
are currently reorganizing our team structure in the wake of the recent
lay-offs.

There is no network-health team anymore and network-health topics will
likely be part of meetings concerned with core Tor work in the
foreseeable future. But details are not set yet.

Georg