[tor-project] Dip down for 1 hour approx today March 5 1400 UTC

Hiro hiro at torproject.org
Thu Mar 5 10:29:04 UTC 2020

Hi all,

We have to migrate dip to a different VM and the service might be down
for about 30/60 minutes today March 5 around 1400 UTC.

What will you have to do?

Mostly nothing except waiting for the service to come back.

If when the service is back you notice some issues please open a ticket
on Trac under the git component and assign it to me.

We will try to copy everything over, but it might happen that you will
have to re-add your ssh key to your profile or your profile pic (if you
have changed that in the first place).

The "new gitlab" will be available at gitlab.tp.o and dip.tp.o will
redirect to it.

I will send another email when everything has been migrated.

Talk soon,

-hiro