[tor-project] TPA wiki migrated to GitLab

Antoine Beaupré anarcat at torproject.org
Wed Jun 24 21:22:03 UTC 2020

Hi,

Just a short note to let you know that the sysadmin (AKA TPA) wiki,
previously known as:

https://help.torproject.org/tsa/

... was migrated to GitLab:

https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/tpa/team/-/wikis/home

Redirects to the new wiki are in place, so you don't absolutely have to
update your bookmarks, but I figured it was worth announcing it to avoid
any surprises.

That project is also, incidentally, where you file support requests to
us:

https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/tpa/team/-/issues

The migration was somewhat interesting, because I had to rewrite the
ikiwiki-specific Markdown content into GitLab's Markdown. I also had to
make up a migration procedures for git repositories, which we may want
to reuse for other repositories.

All the gory details are, of course, documented in this GitLab issue:

https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/tpa/team/-/issues/34437

As usual, if you need our help, the "how to get help" support policy is
where you find that info:

https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/tpa/team/-/wikis/policy/tpa-rfc-2-support#how-to-get-help

Thank you for your attention,

a.