[tor-project] The Gitlab ticket workflow of the network team

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Tue Jun 23 16:31:06 UTC 2020

George Kadianakis <desnacked at riseup.net> writes:

> Hello,
>
> me and David assigned reviews today and here is the procedure we came up
> with. Unfortunately, because we dont use merge requests in gitlab yet,
> we cannot use the natural procedure of gitlab when it comes to code
> reviews, so we had to hack something up with labels for now.

Hello,

I also made a wiki page about this process here:
  https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/tor/-/wikis/NetworkTeam/GitlabReviews
and I linked to it from:
  https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/tor/-/wikis/home#processes-and-policies

That's because David made an improvement to the review queries and by
putting it on the wiki it allows us to incrementally improve the queries
and process.

Cheers! :)