[tor-project] PrivChat w/ Tor - you're invited!

Al Smith smith at torproject.org
Fri Jun 19 20:50:48 UTC 2020

Hi Tor people!

Next Tuesday, we're hosting Tor's very first PrivChat
(https://torproject.org/privchat), a live conversation and Q&A event
series designed to bring together experts in the privacy, tech, and
human rights space + host a platform for the community to ask questions
and get answers + raise funds for Tor. You are invited!!!

What: PrivChat with Tor | Online Privacy in 2020: Activism & COVID-19

When: Tuesday, June 23 @ 18:00 UTC / 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific

Where: https://youtu.be/gSyDvG4Z308

Panelists:
-- Carmela Tronsco (EPFL)
-- Daniel Kahn Gillmore (ACLU)
-- Matt Mitchell (Ford Foundation)
-- and facilitated by our very own Roger Dingledine

Fundraising element: Event is free. We are encouraging attendees to
consider becoming monthly donors if they feel inspired by the content of
PrivChat, but watching is free and there is no registration.

Hashtag: #PrivChatWithTor. Please help us spread the word! Even a
retweet from @torproject to your people would be great.

We'd love your support during our first PrivChat.

<333
Al

--
Al Smith (they/them)