[tor-project] Trac to Gitlab Migration Information

Antoine Beaupré anarcat at torproject.org
Mon Jun 15 14:05:17 UTC 2020

On 2020-06-14 19:37:21, nusenu wrote:
> Alexander Færøy:
>> On 2020/06/09 15:10, Alexander Færøy wrote:
>>> # What's the plan?
>>>
>>> On Friday June 12th, we're going to put trac into read-only mode.  You'll be
>>> able to read trac, but not make any changes to it.  That's when we'll start
>>> migrating to gitlab.
>>
>> Trac is now read only :-)
>
> It is also no longer possible to use trac search, because we can no longer login to trac.
> Is this a temporary situation or is trac search gone for good?

I guess we could relax the permissions on search to fix this, but
otherwise no, search might very well be another casualty in this
migration.

Trac will be gone this week. The "readonly" archive will be severely
limited and do not expect to have the previous Trac still around much
longer. We will keep the readonly copy for months, but it will be "as
is" and mostly for archival purposes.

I will start a final mirror on the internet archive as well shortly.

a.

--
Antoine Beaupré
torproject.org system administration