[tor-project] Trac to Gitlab Migration Information

Alexander Færøy ahf at torproject.org
Fri Jun 12 19:56:31 UTC 2020

On 2020/06/12 21:47, nusenu wrote:

> Thanks for your effort to move to gitlab, greatly appreciated!
>
> Will the tor-bugs mailing list continue to work?

It is the goal that we find a solution there, but it is not ready yet.

Since with Gitlab *everybody* with an account there can create their own
little pet projects, we need to find a way for creating projects in a
structured way, such that issues and issue updates gets written to
tor-bugs@

It is on the list, but probably will be a bit of time before it gets
fixed. Prioritizing all the feature parity issues between Gitlab and
Trac will begin next week if everything goes well.

All the best,
Alex.

--
Alexander Færøy