[tor-project] s58 - Tor Browser Security, Performance, & Usability Improvements
gaba at torproject.org
Mon Jun 1 18:22:09 UTC 2020
We are meeting every Monday to sync on the work that we are doing to
migrate TB from Fennect o Fenix.
You can read more about it at
Meetings are on Mondays at 18UTC. Next one is on June 8th.
The meeting pad is https://pad.riseup.net/p/_kbebKhZvNcUuqxQL5NV
The notes from June 1st were:
Look at what people need help with.
What did you do last week?
Anything anybody is block on?
What is the plan for this week?
Last week - 5/18:
- Realized beta branch for FF78 had not happened until today;
- Internal priorities discussion
- Was blocked on FF78 beta branch (delayed?) but it is branched not
This week - 6/01:
- gecko-dev proxy audit
- metrics meeting
Last two weeks:
- tntegrated geckoview into android-compnents in tor-browser-build
* still fighting and dealing with issues regarding backout of
parts, our potential build target for the beginning etc.
- moar review of 33533
- decisions for #33939
- test newly rebased patches for mozilla-beta
- more testing of gckoview integration into android-components
- starting with application-services integration into
- review of acat's rebase work
A little work/progress on #33939: Decide which components of
Fenix to rip out, disable, or use
Mostly release prep for 9.5 and 10.0a1
Create branches for tor-browser-build and (maybe) torbutton
Review patches for tbb tests and testsuite
Review 9.5 release docs
- Fixed intermittent tests for
- Built tbb-9.5a13-build2.
- Verified fix for
- Reviewed Onion-Location docs
- Investigated/tested #34305: NoScript inconsistent behaviour in
- Experimented with running our tests (tbb-tests) in try: #33791.
- Rebase (and possibly fix) patches to ESR78 beta.
- Try to uplift #33960 (Uplift patch for "32414: Make
Services.search.addEngine obey FPI")
- Maybe continue with #33791: Evaluate Firefox tests?
she/her are my pronouns
GPG Fingerprint EE3F DF5C AD91 643C 21BE 8370 180D B06C 59CA BD19
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-project