[tor-project] Outreachy interns o/

Stephanie A. Whited steph at torproject.org
Fri Jan 24 18:57:55 UTC 2020

Hello Tor,

In December, we welcomed 2 Outreachy[1] interns who will be working with
us through March. You may have already seen them on IRC or some of the
work they've been up to, but we wanted to introduce you and give a
formal welcome.

Cleopatra (c1e0 on IRC) is helping the Community team on the project
"Help Tor support our users."  C1e0 has been helping out in the
frontdesk world by answering questions and has also been compiling user
feedback in a monthly report[2].

Adriana (annalee_ on IRC) is helping the Communications team with
"Improving Tor's image in the media and our communications resources."
In the application period, she complied a list of influencers for us to
reach out to in an upcoming campaign and has since been working on
cleaning up our blog tags and press list. She'll soon start helping with
more writing-focused projects.

Welcome Cleopatra and Adriana!

-Steph

[1] https://www.outreachy.org