[tor-project] Gitlab Migration Status 17/1 2020

Alexander Færøy ahf at torproject.org
Thu Jan 23 02:25:51 UTC 2020

On 2020/01/20 12:29, teor wrote:
> Can we also preserve the unknown CC users and emails somewhere?
> Perhaps as text in the ticket description?
>
> That way, people who don't have an account at migration time, can search
> for their CC'd tickets.

I have this on my list for Friday to look into.

I am not sure what the best solution is to handle the issue, but right
now we do add a comment to each ticket with the Trac username in for
users that do not have an LDAP account on TPO infrastructure. I do not
think we should expose their email addresses anywhere in this, but keep
it at username.

All the best,
Alex.

--