[tor-project] fosdem?

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Fri Jan 17 10:37:03 UTC 2020

Hi naif,

(Removing speaking@ alias to reduce noise)

Just circling back on this thread as we were not accepted for a stand in the end :(

However, I see that FSFE were accepted for a stand. I personally don’t have any contacts there… Do you know who at FSFE is organising the stand and whether they would be happy to share with us?

Other than that, we are coordinating Tor Project presence on this page[1]. We look forward to meeting many of you at FOSDEM!

Thanks!

Pili

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2020Brussels <https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/meetings/2020Brussels>
—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45