[tor-project] www December 2019 report

Hiro hiro at torproject.org
Mon Jan 13 14:53:09 UTC 2020

What has happened in December in the Tor www world

The blog template has finally been fixed! If you want to know more about
the blog status check the following Trac ticket:

The download page has been improved based on feedback received since the
redesign. User research has been running over:
https://lektor-staging.torproject.org/tpo/develop/download/

We debugged errors in the build process for the websites. This was
affecting translations specifically more than other things.

We uplifted the styleguide

Our wiki content is now in one place:
https://dip.torproject.org/torproject/web/wiki

We improved on Localized links so that a visitor isn't taken out of
their locale while browsing.

We applied some fixes for left-to-right/right-to-left support of
different langauges

Meeting notes for Dicember can be found:
https://dip.torproject.org/torproject/web/www-meeting-notes/blob/master/2019-12.md

This summary and past and future ones can be accessed online:
https://dip.torproject.org/torproject/web/www-monthly