[tor-project] Anti-censorship meeting notes 09 January 2019
cohosh at torproject.org
Thu Jan 9 18:18:37 UTC 2020
Here is our meeting log:
And here is our meeting pad:
Anti-censorship work meeting pad
Next meeting: Thursday January 9th 18:00 UTC
Weekly meetings, every Thursday at 18:00 UTC, in #tor-meeting at OFTC
(channel is logged while meetings are in progress).
== Goal of this meeting ==
Weekly checkin about the status of anti-censorship work at Tor.
Coordinate collaboration between people/teams on anti-censorship at Tor.
== Links to Useful documents ==
* Our anti-censorship roadmap:
* Our roadmap consists of a subset of trac tickets.
* The anti-censorship team's wiki page:
* GetTor's roadmap:
* Tickets that need reviews:
* Projects from sponsors we are working on:
--- January 9th 2020 ---
== Announcements ==
== Discussion ==
* Anyone want to mentor a student developer during the summer? We have
time to apply until early February.
Ideas from last year:
== Actions ==
== Interesting links ==
== Updates ==
- What you worked on this week.
- What you are planning to work on next week (related to
- Something you may need help with.
Hiro: (last updated before 2020-01-09)
Started restoring Twitter Responder.
When retrieving tweets I need to check for new tweets only
otherwise Gettor will end up responding to old back log and already
answered messages. <-- is this #27330 ?
- Work on gettor specs <-- Is this #3781?
- More with review of strings and website content and translation
This week (2020-01-02):
* Catching up on emails.
* Tried to write patch for #31009.
* Helping with grant writing.
* Let me know if you have thoughts on a potential BridgeDB rewrite
Last week (Dec 16th):
* s30 tracking
This week (planned): AFK until January 9th. I'm on signal if needed
cecylia (cohosh): last updated 2019-01-09
- finish debugging windows issues with snowflake (#31971)
- update pion library version for Tor Browser (#32870)
- grant writing
- thought about passing STUN information through broker (#25591)
- worked on updating and debugging gettor (#32906)
- got a start at fixing the gitlab gettor distributor (#32711)
- finish gitlab gettor fixes(#32711)
- think about gsoc projects
- iterate on gettor survival guide
- debug more issues with gettor links database
- update gettor for newest tor browser alpha
- look at reports of shadow socks blocking
- snowflake proxy UX (#31109)
Needs help with:
- review of #31971 (from tor browser team)
- merged #32499
- read up on turbo tunnel
- pick a new task (#31902, #31201, #19026, ?)
dcf: 2020-01-09, will miss 2020-01-09 meeting
- worked on turning off the non-IPv6 Snowflake broker (#32502)
- delete the old broker (#32502)
- turbo tunnel in Snowflake
cjb: last updated 2019-01-09
- came up with a patch for #31011, testing seems difficult, will ask
for help in the ticket.
More information about the tor-project