[tor-project] Network health meeting notes, 17 Feb 2020

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Tue Feb 18 11:30:45 UTC 2020

Hello!

Yesterday, we held weekly meeting related to network health.
For those of you who missed it (or just wanted to recap the meeting),
the IRC log can be found on:

http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2020/tor-meeting.2020-02-17-18.59.log.txt

Here comes what we were up to in the previous week(s) and what we plan
to work on in the coming week:

GeKo:
  Last week:
    - away from the keyboard

  This week:
    - more work on simplification of bad relay rejecting process (#33182)
    - digging out of backlog
    - getting up-to-speed for sbws code review/work

ahf:
    Last week:
        - Tried to build up some intuition on relay churn rate and did:
https://github.com/ahf/onion-notebooks/blob/master/relay_churn_rate.ipynb

Gus:
    This week:
        - Send to GeKo legal questions to add to EFF Legal FAQ
        - Emailed a brazilian relay operator to update their outdated
tor relay

Gaba:
    Last and this week:
      - sbws proposal for funding
      - moderation on tor-relay operators mailing list

Georg