[tor-project] (FWD) Research assistant position on Tor and Lightweight Cryptography

Roger Dingledine arma at torproject.org
Tue Dec 29 12:58:42 UTC 2020

Forwarding on behalf of Tariq. We helped them get some funding to do
research work on the intersection of Tor and IoT, and here is one of
those spots.

(Ok, reading the page in more detail, maybe it's more like the union of
Tor and IoT, not the intersection. :)

I asked him for clarification around timing and citizenship, and he said
"We are flexible in the dates. Also the person just needs the right to
work in the UK, but does not need to be a UK citizen."

--Roger

----- Forwarded message from Tariq Elahi <t.elahi at ed.ac.uk> -----