[tor-project] Tor's Bug Smash Fund: Fundraising Campaign

Al Smith smith at torproject.org
Tue Aug 11 20:18:42 UTC 2020

Hi everybody,

Update: The Bug Smash Fund campaign has been live for a little more than
a week now. So far, we’ve raised $15,539 from 397 donors through the
website!

This time in the campaign last year, we had raised $8,302 from 294
donors, meaning we’re tracking about $7,237 higher than this time last
year, with an increase of 103 donors. Great progress! Thank you for
amplifying this effort, it makes a big difference.

We’re still working against the reality that donations at DEF CON
brought in $40K donations last year, and that opportunity just isn't
possible this year. Please continue to share and spread the wordso we
can do our best to make up that gap!

I’ll send another update before the end of the campaign.

Cheers,
Al

Al Smith (they/them)
Fundraising • Communications