[tor-project] Moving Web group to Tor Project group in gitlab

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Fri Sep 27 06:54:53 UTC 2019

Hi,

The web group[1] is now under the Tor Project group. This was done yesterday.

Thanks!

Pili

[1] https://dip.torproject.org/torproject/web <https://dip.torproject.org/torproject/web>
ā€”
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45