[tor-project] Campaign Update and Request

Sarah Stevenson sstevenson at torproject.org
Wed Nov 20 20:11:16 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!

Thank you to the volunteers who have agreed to record a thank you video. We wanted to make it a bit easier in hopes we can get more participation. If you don’t have time to make a longer thank-you video, can you take a short clip of yourself saying thank you in the language of your choice? Steph will make a compilation video that we will share on social media.

If you are able to help out, please share a link with me at your earliest convenience. We’d like for this video to go out next week.

Thank you!

Sarah