[tor-project] Metrics meeting notes, 31st October 2019

Gaba gaba at torproject.org
Tue Nov 5 17:13:23 UTC 2019

For several personal reasons we are cancelling this meeting on November 7th.

The next metrics team meeting will be on Thursday, November 14th at 15 UTC

--
Project Manager: Network, Anti-Censorship and Metrics teams
gaba at torproject.org
she/her are my pronouns
GPG Fingerprint EE3F DF5C AD91 643C 21BE  8370 180D B06C 59CA BD19