[tor-project] IRC for Complete Beginners (to send to friends who want to volunteer for Tor)

Antoine Beaupré anarcat at torproject.org
Wed Mar 20 23:24:12 UTC 2019

On 2019-03-20 13:43:22, Kate Krauss wrote:
[...]

Hi!

That's a great introduction! I feel it would be a great document to
refer to in the future, do you mind adding it to the Trac Wiki
somewhere? Maybe somewhere under this page which I just found out about
(!):

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/onboarding

It even has a dead link to a possible IRC page here:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/onboarding/IRC

Let me know if you need help with the wiki as well.

A.

--
A man is none the less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new
master once in a term of years.