[tor-project] S27: Onion Services meeting this week: Tuesday 25th June

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Tue Jun 25 08:02:53 UTC 2019

Pili Guerra <pili at torproject.org> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> A reminder of the meeting happening this week on Tuesday 25th @ 15UTC.
>
> It’s end of month reporting time so it would be good to start thinking about and discussing any achievements for this month.

Hello,

Might not be able to attend this one due to timezone switching.

Since the past meeting I've basically been doing DoS stuff for S27. I
reviewed a bunch of #15516 related stuff, and I started working on
#26294. The #26294 feature is not hard to code, but writing the
unittests is actually quite troublesome and this is what has been
keeping my busy. I might be able to put it in needs_review this week,
depending on how much non-s27 work I get.

I will reply to the monthly report thread tomorrow.