[tor-project] blog comment policy draft -- request for feedback

teor teor at riseup.net
Sun Jan 13 03:31:08 UTC 2019

Hi,

> On 11 Jan 2019, at 05:21, Alison Macrina <alison at torproject.org> wrote:
>
> A few of us have drafted this blog comment policy to help with comment
> moderation and responses. We'd like to get some feedback from the
> community before we make it official. Please take a look and give
> feedback on the pad by January 18:
> https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-blog-comment-policy-draft

I did an edit for readability: I split long sentences, and tried to use
common English words. Simple English helps people who don't know many
English words, and people who speak different English dialects.

I made one substantial change:

Comments in another language can be responded to in the language used in
the post.

You can respond to comments in the language used in the comment, or the
language used in the post.

I think we should respond to comments in the same language as the comment,
if we know it. But if we want to use the same language for all responses,
please feel free to change it to:

You should respond to comments in the language used in the post.