[tor-project] Potential trademark violation - TOR Browser PRO

Jon Selon jon at torproject.org
Fri Jan 4 18:52:40 UTC 2019

Got it.  I’ll no longer send these letters to trademark violations in regards to swag unless it is used maliciously.

Where I was coming from was centered around lost revenue. Tor swag belongs to our donors, relay operators, volunteers etc… Allowing anyone off the street print Tor related swag is just lost revenue and takes away from the “street cred” value of the coveted Tor t-shirt.

Thanks,
Jon