[tor-project] Roger missing some mail and some days next week

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Thu Jan 3 23:58:42 UTC 2019

In lieu of the vegas meeting notes this week (there won't be any, as
there was no vegas meeting) I'm posting two things that people might
find useful about me:

- I lost many of my arma at torproject.org mails from Dec 24 to Dec 27. So
if there is something you are hoping I will read or answer, from those
dates, please resend it.

- I am packing up all my stuff and moving next week. I will be especially
absent on Jan 8 and 9, but I will be noticeably absent on Jan 7 and 10
too. And maybe longer depending on whether Verizon screws us (that seems
to be the thing that surprises every person who has moved recently :). So
if there is something then that needs me, please feel free to work around
me as best you can.

--Roger