[tor-project] Tor Browser Vision Brainstorm

Arthur D. Edelstein arthuredelstein at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:03:14 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

Related to this thread: Georg asked what changes I think might be
necessary for Tor Browser to become a "First Class Browser". FWIW I
came up with some suggestions for Tor Browser strategy that I think
would help with this goal:
   (1) Make increasing the number of users a top priority.
   (2) Continuously get feedback from users and non-users on Tor
Browser's usability shortcomings.
   (3) Make usability improvements iteratively, based on that feedback.

Here is a link to my brief writeup:
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/JtS2sFkUGsCLWbZaojqACeCG8XOSE4-YyZy50nGJ_jW

Interested to hear what you all think! :)

Thanks,
Arthur