[tor-project] Final Version: IRC for Complete Beginners (to send to friends who want to volunteer for Tor)

Kate Krauss ailanthus at riseup.net
Wed Apr 3 15:42:56 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Here's the wiki link for "IRC for Complete Beginners":
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/onboarding/IRC. Please
save for future reference and share. I posted the document in onboarding
docs; it could also be linked to the volunteer portal and places where
new Tor users urgently need to find help - journalists, activists, etc.
(although I know there is usually a delay for help on IRC).

These instructions allow people to reach #tor and #tor-project using
OFTC's web interface. Thanks to arma, ahc, and anarcat. Also thanks to
hellais, for originally helping me reach IRC in the first place.

La lutte continue,

Katie

--
Kate Krauss